Speechless Sunday-Yes Virginia It Will be a White Christmas

Snowy Day in Belmont Bay

The "snowpocalypse" of 2009 dumped about 20 inches of snow in Belmont Bay (Woodbridge VA) yesterday.  It had me humming "It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas" most of the day.  To see more of what Belmont Bay looked like yesterday during the storm check out my snowy day in Belmont Bay video.

If you would like to tour Belmont Bay during any season give me a call at 703-346-2213.  Let me show you the advantages of living in a resort community only minutes to direct transportation to DC and an easy commute to Fort Belvoir and Quantico.

Comment balloon 26 commentsCindy Jones • December 20 2009 06:41AM

Comments

I could only drool.... Thanks for sharing.

Posted by Loreena and Michael Yeo, Real Estate Agents (3:16 team REALTY ~ Locally-owned Frisco TX Real Estate Co.) almost 9 years ago

Cindy......Massachusetts is getting hit now.....snowed all night.....still snowing!!!

Posted by Barbara Todaro, "Franklin MA Homes" (RE/MAX Executive Realty ) almost 9 years ago

Cindy,

What is snow?  I am just kidding I spent my first 23 years in Wisconsin.  I am just glad I only have to shovel when I visit.

Posted by Paul Guenther, Empire West Title- Chandler, AZ (Empire West Title Agency) almost 9 years ago

Thanks for sharing. Kentlands, in Montgomery County, is a winter wonderland this morning. Now, to dig out.

Posted by Roy Kelley, Roy and Dolores Kelley Photographs (Realty Group Referrals) almost 9 years ago

ToulaRosebrock,com

Hi Cindy:

Snowed most of the day yesterday and all night here in NJ...

A white Christmas indeed.

Have a Merry one!!!

Posted by Toula Rosebrock, Broker/Sales Associate, Realtor, Lacey Township, (Diane Turton, Realtors, Forked River, NJ) almost 9 years ago

Cindy - The snow is beautiful indeed !  We have a ton of it in Philly as well : )

Posted by The Somers Team, Real People. Real Dreams. Real Estate. (The Somers Team at RE/MAX Access) almost 9 years ago

Cindy:

What a trooper you are out there in the cold. The video is wonderful way to show Belmont Bay in a different light than it is usually seen in.  Buyers who are thinking of relocating to your area are very fortunate to be able to have this available to them.

Posted by Claudette Millette, Buyer, Broker - Metrowest Mass (The Buyers' Counsel) almost 9 years ago

Beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing with the snowless....

Posted by Pat O'Reilly (RE/MAX..214-289-6176 Irving and all of Dallas Fort Worth) almost 9 years ago

Beautiful beautiful. I always hope for a white CHristmas, but most of our snow comes in the Spring.

Posted by Leslie Prest, Owner, Assoc. Broker, Prest Realty, Payson, (Leslie Prest, Prest Realty, Sales and Rentals in Payson, AZ) almost 9 years ago

Cndy:  I love that tree!  So floppy with snow it looks tired.  It is amazing how much snow we've accumulated in twenty-four hours.

Posted by Chris Ann Cleland, Associate Broker, Bristow, VA (Long and Foster REALTORS®, Gainesville, VA) almost 9 years ago

Great pic, we got dumped on as well here in the Gettysburg Pa area

Posted by Gerry Michaels, GettysburgGerry Social Meida (Glasswork Media Arts) almost 9 years ago

Lorena-after a few days I'll be ready for the snow to be gone and warm weather to return.

Posted by Cindy Jones, Pentagon, Fort Belvoir & Quantico Real Estate News (Integrity Real Estate Group) almost 9 years ago

Barbara-usually the Northern states have a better idea what to do with 2 feet of snow than us "Southerners."

Paul-these are the storms that make me want to move back to Phoenix :-)

Roy-there will be folks digging out in the DC Metro area for the next few days.

Toula-one of my friends in Toms River NJ checked in with 22 inches of snow.

Christopher and Stephanie-Looks like they got it cleared out enough for the Eagles game.

Claudette-I was hoping that even though we might not have another snow like this one again for 10 years that people will realize that Belmont Bay is great in every season.

Pat-I've been stuck at DFW in an ice storm.  I'll take the snow :-)

Leslie-I used to spend a good deal of time in Payson in the summer time when I lived in Phoenix.

Chris-Ann-this was the only tree I could find where the wind hadn't blown all the snow off.

Gerry-I'll be you did.  Happy Holidays!

Hi Cindy! Great picture. We have tons of snow here and it's gonna be nice and dirty by Christmas, lol. Unless we get more and I can't see that happening. :)

Posted by Jackie Connelly-Fornuff, "Moving at The Speed of YOU!" (Douglas Elliman Real Estate in Babylon NY) almost 9 years ago

Jackie-the snow that the plows get to will be a mess.  But there are enough areas where I live that will stay white for awhile.

Cindy..I know what you are talking about.  We had 24 inches last week here in Williams, AZ. But, it tis the season and that white fluffy stuff makes for a great holiday season! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Posted by Carra & Shae Riley, Helping people Transition at all ages! (Brokers Guild Cherry Creek Ltd) almost 9 years ago

Carra-this is an unusal snow fall for us and though it is pretty to look at it makes shuts us down for days.