A Quiet Day at Arlington Cemetery

Though Memorial Day isn't until Monday I made my visit to Arlington Cemetary this morning.  Anyone who has a loved one or friend at Arlington Cemetary knows that Memorial day is one of the most difficult days to make the journey.  Here are a few photos to remind us all of the sacrifice made my many for our freedom.

Comment balloon 18 commentsCindy Jones • May 22 2009 05:02PM

Comments

Very touching.

Posted by Lourdes Hoglo REALTOR® Three Village & North Shore Suffolk Co. Long Island (Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate) over 9 years ago

Cindy - I know this must have been an extremely emotional day for you.  My thoughts are with you and my thanks to your husband and all the brave men and women who has given their lives for our freedom.

Posted by Donna Bigda, Greater New Haven CT Real Estate (RE/MAX Alliance) over 9 years ago

Thank you for that Cindy.

I hope you'll remember me if you learn of anyone moving to "The OC" and I will do the same!

Best regards.

Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CRB CRS GREEN GRI

2007 President, Orange County Association of Realtors

Posted by Michael A. Caruso (Surterre Properties) over 9 years ago

Thank you for sharing that slid show with us it adds alot to AR for everyone to share the importance of this day.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Kacey Thorps, "The House Fairy"

Posted by Kacey Thorps (Silver Creek Realty) over 9 years ago

Thank you Cindy, when I graduated from college and moved to DC, I went to visit Arlington Cemetary, it is ery moving. Thank you for sharing.

Posted by Jen Anderson (Exit By the Bay Realty) over 9 years ago

Lourdes-Thank you for stopping by.  Have a safe weekend.

Posted by Cindy Jones, Pentagon, Fort Belvoir & Quantico Real Estate News (Integrity Real Estate Group) over 9 years ago

Donna-your thoughts are appreciated and I hope everyone takes a moment over the weekend to say a silent thanks to to all of our troops.

Michael-thanks for your comment.

Kacey-I know on AR we have plenty who will remember the day with tributes.

Jen-Arlington is a place that you can't help but be moved and realize the price of freedom.

Cindy - I came by this morning via Gary's post.  I too want to say thank you for the sacrifice not only your husband made but you have made too.  We will remember all those who served this week-end and the families that have given so much to all of us.  God Bless.

Posted by Lee & Pamela St. Peter, Making Connections to Success in Real Estate (Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices YSU Realty: (919) 645-2522) over 9 years ago

Cindy, what beautiful photos!  And I'm sending you a bunch of hugs this weekend and thinking about you.

Posted by Patricia Kennedy, Home in the Capital (RLAH Real Estate) over 9 years ago

Lee and Pamela-thanks for stopping by from Gary's post. I appreciate the thoughts.

Pat-thanks for the virtual hugs!

Cindy - From my family to yours a SALUTE in memory of all our heros

Posted by Laura Gray (RE/MAX Realty Group) over 9 years ago

Cindy I know what this day means to you and your family and my thoughts are with you and all of the families who have been touched by loss this weekend.

Posted by Pat Fenn (Marketing Specialist for CJ Realty Group/Cindy Jones Broker ) over 9 years ago

Laura-thank you and a big thank you to all our military hero's too.

Pat-thank you for your comment and keep all of our troops in your thoughts this weekend.